November 28, 2010

Sunday is so so SWEET!!

In the cake world there is a website that is VERY VERY well known. The website is CakeWrecks.com. I know what you are thinking... why would ANYONE want to have ANYTHING to do with a website with the words cake and wreck in the name? Normally, I would agree but today is sweet!

During the week this blog makes post about cakes that have gone wrong in one way or another. But Sunday is a new day! Sunday is the day they feature the Sunday Sweets. These are cakes that are featured for their beauty, construction, theme, and overall awesomeness. Guess who's cake was featured on today's Sunday Sweets? No guess... okay I'll tell you, it was ME! I felt so warm and fuzzy inside when I saw my cake on a very recognized blog! You can see the blog here.

The cake that was featured was my Doctor's Bag cake which you can see the post on the "Before the Blog Cakes" tab.


This is such an honor and it just gave me one more thing to be thankful for on my Thanksgiving break! It also made it that much sweeter!

Thanks for all of your support and I'll keep you posted if I find my cakes anywhere else in cyber space!

No comments:

Post a Comment