August 20, 2011

Green Floral Bridal Shower Cuppies


These cupcakes were made from love for a dear friend's bridal shower. Her wedding colors are green, ivory, and black and I wanted to incorporate them into her bridal shower dessert as well.


These cupcakes were a delicious and light white cake with vanilla buttercream. I iced these cupcakes in two different designs to match the party decor.


With the buttercream on half of the cupcakes I swirled it to make it look like little flowers. Then I accented the floral swirl with some green sugar crystals.


The other half of the cupcakes were iced in a giant upward swirl. At the top of that swirl was a green fondant daisy. These daisies matched the green daisies that were on the invitations and sprinkled on the tables at the shower.


I love the way these little cuppies turned out and so did the bride-to-be! They matched the overall theme and were delicious to boot! I'm so glad that she chose me to be one of the ones to be there for her on her big day and making her cupcakes and helping to plan the shower was the least that I could do! Congratulations Tori and I can't wait for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment