October 16, 2010

I want my MUMMY!!!!

Yeah, you heard me, I said mummy!


While these ghostly treats are far from scary they will have you wanting more! These were made for the Lenexa Chili Challenge (see previous post to read all about it). It's October and I wanted something cute and festive but also delicious! So the mummy pop was raised from the dead!


I made lots of these little guys which took a long time but the comments I got from them were well worth it! They were chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream icing. They were coated with vanilla candy melts. The scary green eyes were fondant and the "wrappings" were made from royal icing.


They were gone within a couple hours, no one was scared of these mummies! I can't wait until I get to make more of these, but different decorations next time!

1 comment:

  1. Your desserts at the Chili Challange were amazing and so delicious! They were a hit and so festive. Thanks for all the time and effort that went into them. Everyone raves about your cakes and desserts, keep it up! Russ

    ReplyDelete